Reports from the Special Committee on Criminal Justice Reform.
Published reports and studies relating to criminal justice reform from renowned authorities which will be used as resources and to establish best practices.
- Future Interrupted: The Collateral Damage Caused by Proliferation of Juvenile Records – February 2016, Juvenile Law Center
- A Profile of Youth in the Los Angeles County Delinquency Prevention Pilot – December 2015, National Council on Crime and Delinquency
- Sticker Shock: Calculating the Full Price Tag for Youth Incarceration – December 2014, Justice Policy Institute
- Pre-Trial Diversion Programs: Preventing Future Crime and Preserving Judicial Resources Through Non-Traditional Prosecution – Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
- Improving Outcomes of Opioid Addicted Prisoners Addicted Prisoners with Extended Release Injectable Naltrexone Before Reentry – 2015, Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.