(UPDATED) PHILADELPHIA – March 14, 2017 – Due to inclement winter weather, all offices of Philadelphia City Council will be closed on Tuesday, March 14, 2017. All hearings previously scheduled for this day will be rescheduled for later dates. New dates will be posted in our Legislative Center.
Please visit this page or our Twitter or Facebook accounts for further updates.
Additional information for residents:
- The Philly 311 Call Center will remain open during normal business hours Tuesday (8am- 8pm) to take calls for non-emergencies. Requests for salting and plowing will not be taken until Thursday.
- Sign up for emergency alerts and weather updates from ReadyPhiladelphia at www.phila.gov/ready
- For official updates from the City, follow @PhilaOEM on Twitter or find them on Facebook.
- Other City Twitter accounts to follow for information: @PhiladelphiaGov; @Philly311; @PhilaStreets; @PhillyPolice and @PhillyFireDept.
- Also, be sure to check our our previous post on City Winter Weather Resources for additional contact information.
# # #