Make sure you are prepared to use
Philadelphia’s New Voting System
6 Easy Voting Steps:
- Get your paper ballot. Go to your polling place, check-in, and receive your paper ballot from the poll worker
- Initiate the voting session. Insert the paper ballot into the ballot feeder with the notch in and to the right.
- Make selections. Using the screen, touch the candidate of your choice or write-in a desired candidate.
- Print your ballot. Touch PRINT and your selections will print out in the window to the right.
- Verify your vote. In the window to the right, review and verify your selections.
- Cast your vote. Press VOTE and your ballot is scanned, tabulated, and stored in the secure ballot container.