Philadelphia’s MED Week is full of activities and workshops to celebrate minority businesses. Our office in partnership with The Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), Liberty Trust and the Administration will host a discussion focused on how MBE’s and WBE’s can engage and benefit from the City’s rebuild initiatives. The business roundtable meeting and networking initiative will present a panel of various business organizations designed to inform and instruct entrepreneurs in attendance on how to pursue business opportunities with the City of Philadelphia, the Philadelphia Navy Yard, PIDC and Liberty Property Trust.
MED Week panelists include representatives from:
- Toni P. Brown, Chief Administrative Officer, Delaware River Port Authority
- Ryan N. Boyer, Business Manager, Laborers’ District Council
- Prema K. Gupta, Senior Vice President, Navy Yard Planning and Development
- Mark Seltzer, Senior Vice President, Leasing and Development Liberty Property Trust
- Mary Stitt, Deputy Director, Workforce and Inclusion, Rebuild City of Philadelphia
- Nicole Westrum, Executive Director, Rebuild, City of Philadelphia
Location: Marriott Courtyard South At the Philadelphia Navy Yard | Directions
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please RSVP by email to Candice.Woods@phila.gov by Friday, Sept 23, 2016.
Share this Post