Links to City of Philadelphia emergency information resources for winter weather events:
Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management (PhilaOEM)
- Snow Emergency and Weather Safety Precautions
- PhilaOEM on Twitter and Facebook
- ReadyPhila Alert Sign-up page (Strongly Recommended)
The City of Philadelphia’s non-emergency information center which handles requests for services including broken traffic signals, pothole repair or other street defects, graffiti removal, report of abandoned vehicles, unsafe/improper residential maintenance conditions, complaints, etc.
(Please do not use this center for life-threatening emergencies. Dial 911)
- Dial 311 or for those with VOiP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and for calls from outside of Philadelphia dial 215-686-8686.
- Philly311 on Twitter or Facebook.
Homeless Outreach Hotline
- Call ProjectHOME at 215-232-1984 if you see a homeless person in need of shelter. The Outreach Coordination Center is open during Code Blue deisgnated periods.
- NWS Philadelphia/Mount Holly Winter Weather Overview
- NWS – Philadelphia/Mount Holly on Twitter and Facebook
- Report Gas Odors: 215-235-1212
- Snow emergency routes
- Map of snow emergency routes
- Snow Response Guide
- Philadelphia Streets Department on Twitter and Facebook
- Customer Service: Dial 311 or 215-686-5560
- Preventing Frozen Pipes
- #PHLSnow Tips
- Report Water and Sewer Emergencies: (215) 685-6300
- Water Department on Facebook and Twitter
- School District of Philadelphia inclement weather information page.
- School District of Philadelphia on Twitter and Facebook
- SEPTA System Status by route/line.
- SEPTA on Twitter and Facebook
- Customer Service: (215) 580-7800; TDD/TTY for hearing or speech impaired: (215) 580-7853
Share this Post